Nikon DSLR D5300 Camera Discontinue or Not?
Nikon, well known name in the field of camera optics and imaging products, launched its best DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) camera, even now, for those who wants to step in the field of photography, was D5300. This F-Mount DSLR by Nikon is launched on October 17, 2013 (approx. five years from now).
But what new features does this DSLR contain, which make it favorable even when there are a thousands of more available in the market? Let’s check it out.
The very first feature of Nikon DSLR D5300 is that it consists of a Carbon Fiber Reinforced Body, which is durable and light weight, reducing its weight to 30% than the other DSLR’S, which are available in the market, at that time. It is the company’s very first DSLR that contains Wi-Fi connectivity, which enables the owner to transfer photos and video directly into one’s pc or mobile, without any dissemblance of the camera. D5300 also contains inbuilt GPS system, which ensures the owner that he can never lose his DSLR (whether he is using that in a wedding or in a birthday party). But this feature requires a regular connectivity to internet, which acts as a drawback for the same.
OTHER KEY FEATURE OF Nikon D5300 DSLR
- Nikon always brings improvement in its products and thus introduce expeed 4 in D5300, which increases the battery life of DSLR (up to 500 shots)
- With D5300, one can record full HD video at 1080p with 60p or 50p framerate, which was available in the previous versions of DSLR’S at 720p only.
- Nikon, through D5300, Introduces pentamirror in the world of DSLR’S. This pentamirror increase magnification by DSLR’S by 0.85% and increases their coverage area by 65 %, then the normal or previous one.
- With two new effects, D5300, brought acomplete set of total nine effect, with auto lightning in it .
- Nikon D5300, with 3.2 inches of display, provides enough touch-display to perform all in build tasks.